In God’s grace, technology (video conferencing, conference calls, live-streaming, blogs, vlogs, and yes, even social media) can be and is being used in many ways to encourage and strengthen the church of Christ and extend our ministry to our shaken communities.
In the past week I have come across many helpful resources. I will try to update this list regularly, but here is a start to a few things I’ve found helpful and encouraging:
- A Practical Way to Love Your (Self-Isolated) Neighbor
- How DC Churches Responded When the Government Banned Public Gatherings During the Spanish Flu of 1918
- God’s Love in a Time of Pestilence: 4 Responses
- 25 Hymns to Sing in Troubled Times
- 8 Reminders in These Days of Panic
- Banished from the public means of grace