Here are a few more resources I’ve come across in the past week or so that I have found helpful to think about Covid-19, the Bible, God, and my life:
- Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) has many excellent resources and articles on a variety of topics related to Covid-19 and suffering.
- Anxiety: Knowing God’s Peace (31-Day Devotionals for Life) [I just purchased this book a couple of days ago and haven’t had time to read it yet, but it looks very helpful.]
- Coronavirus and Christ (a letter from John Piper and links to many additional resources on the topic from Desiring God)
- Erik Raymond
- Jesus is King—Not the Coronavirus
- Redeeming the Time in the Days of the Coronavirus (Brent Osterberg at The CBCD)
- Wasting the CoronaVirus and Mocking Our Mission Field
- What Would Jesus Say About the CoronaVirus?
- When the Deadly Outbreak Comes: Counsel from Martin Luther