Four years after it ceased publication, CCEF is again publishing The Journal of Biblical Counseling.
And now each issue is available for free reading online. And it can also be downloaded as a PDF for free. Or you may order printed copies for a nominal subscription fee.
Here is David Powlison’s explanation of the new journal:
And here are the article titles for the first issue:
- JBC: Renewing Our Mission (From the Editor’s Desk), by David Powlison
- Listening to Prozac . . . and to the Scriptures: A Primer on Psychoactive Medications, by Mike Emlet
- The Pastor As Counselor, by David Powlison
- Seeing Relationships through the Eyes of a Child, by Julie Lowe
- Lives in Process: An Introduction, by David Powlison
- To God Be the Glory (Not Me), by Anonymous
- Stomping among Lilies, by Chris Carter
- There are also several book reviews in this issue