- “I’ll See You in Court” (Jesse Johnson, The Cripplegate) — a helpful explanation of 1 Corinthians 6 and its application in lawsuits and insurance dilemmas.
- “Unmarried Sex Is Worse Than You Think” (TGC,
- “The Conversation About Sex You Need to Have with Your Spouse” (TGC, )
- “Come to Church Desperate” (Desiring God, John Piper) — how to prepare for weekly worship
- “The Missing Conversation in Our Accountability” (Desiring God, Ryan Griffith) — a plea that we be more purposeful in our conversations
- “T206 Honus Wagner baseball card sells for $6.606 million, shattering previous record” (ESPN) — for my baseball loving, ballcard-collecting friends
- “How Afghan Pastors Reflect on God’s Sovereignty” (TGC, ) — a sober reminder about the cost and benefits of defending the faith
- “Shock news: Judas Walks Away From Faith” (Stephen McAlpine) — making sense of senseless apostasy
- “Don’t Quit the Everyday Work of Marriage” (Crossway )
- “Why You Should Resist Conspiracy Theories” (Stand to Reason, )
- “10 Things You Should Know about the Danger of Media” (Crossway, )
- “The Most Unlikely of Heroes” (Tim Challies) — a story of special needs children and adoption
- “36 Purposes of God in Our Suffering” (
- “John MacArthur Celebrates 50 Years at Grace Church” (TGC, ) — this is a couple of years old, but still worth reading
- “How to Play Church” (John MacArthur) — this was his first sermon at Grace Community Church — more than 50 years ago, and still worth hearing.
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.