Here are a variety of interesting links that I’ve noted over the past couple of weeks, but haven’t been able to work into a blog:
- Justin Taylor synthesized a detailed response to Newsweek’s recent article, “Our Mutual Joy,” denigrating the Biblical position that opposes homosexual marriage.
- Al Mohler has also offered a variety of responses to this article.
- “Time. Redeemed.” by C. J. Mahaney (a synthesis of an article by R. C. Sproul)
- Sinclair Ferguson: An Angel’s View of Christmas — I haven’t had a chance to listen to these yet, but the titles sound intriguing, and I have always enjoyed Ferguson’s preaching.
- Free audio book: Oswald Chambers: Abandoned to God (a biography). This is available only during the month of January.