Some helpful articles I’ve bookmarked recently (or not so recently):
- “How to Pray for Afghan Christians” (Kevin Carson)
- “Jesus Is Literally All They Have Left” (Randy Alcorn)
- “9 Things You Should Know About the Taliban” (Joe Carter)
- “Celebrating 50 Years Of Marriage” (Paul Tripp)
- “Preaching the Funeral Sermon I Once Most Dreaded” ( ) — an encouragement about the possibility of salvation late in life.
- “Problematic Analogies and Prayerful Adoration” (Carl R. Trueman) — an encouragement about avoiding the dangers of explaining the Triune nature of God
- “Use Technology Like the Amish” (Art of Manliness) — it’s not biblical counsel, but it is good “common sense” counsel
- “Religious exemption to mask mandates?” ( ) — a well thought-out article about implications of Romans 13 and submission to the government
- “If We Don’t Love, We Won’t Last” (Jon Bloom)
- “The Most High a Prayer-Hearing God” (Jonathan Edwards) — because reading “the old guys” is regularly helpful
- “Please, stop repeating that statistic!” (John Knight)
- “Why Do Old Books Smell?” — just for fun!
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.