Good stuff I’ve seen while meandering around the internet this week:
- Justin Taylor offers an overview of a number of recent articles in World on abortion
- The lead article on abortion in World by Marvin Olasky.
- CCEF (Christian Counseling & Education Foundation) has a new website, with additional resources, including articles, a blog, and audio podcast.
- “Three Main Steps to Starting Family Worship” and “Creating a Family Worship Time” (lots of resources) and “Family Worship.” The best tip in the articles? “Don’t make it into a burden.”
- The Sovereign Grace Music (and book) sale — excellent (Biblical) music at a good price.
- Observation is the key to correct Biblical interpretation. This is the basic method I practice on a weekly basis in my study. Learn to do this well and you will learn to understand the Bible well.
- I first saw the article “As an atheist, I truly believe Africa needs God” referenced in a weekly email from one of our missionaries. I’ve now seen it referenced in multiple places on the web. He may not be as ardent an atheist as he thinks he is. But until he trusts Christ, he is still without hope.
- Need a commentary for something you are teaching? Get a recommendation from Best Commentaries.