Skip to content
- “A Stunning Scale of Our Solar System, Drawn in the Dessert.” Then read Genesis 1 and Psalm 8.
- I’ve not seen the movie, “The Risen,” but here is a review that appears to be quite helpful.
- Samuel James posted “Some Thoughts on Christians, Movies, and Nudity.” And then some more thoughts. These are helpful and wise.
- Jesse Johnson (whose posts I invariably find helpful), writes about “Jump Starting Your Evangelism.”
- If you are considering having your children take the next step in their “sports careers,” read Jim Hamilton’s post, “Don’t Play Travel Ball: Stay in the Rec League.”
- Here is a topic most of us don’t want to think about: weight gain.
- Timothy Raymond asks the important question, “Are We Using Our Memory for the Glory of God?”
- We need the reminder (daily), that, “You Can’t Passively Kill Sin.” And in a similar article, John Piper suggests “Thirteen Practical Steps to Kill Sin.”
- Here are three articles on feminism, two secular and one biblical: 1) “Betty Friedan to Beyoncé: Today’s generation embraces feminism on its own terms;” 2) “Poll: What do Americans think about feminism today?” and for a biblical perspective, 3) “The Dior Woman and True Freedom.”
- Here are some helpful reminders from Tim Challies: “Thinking Wrongly About Money.”
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: