- Jon Bloom explains why “God is Merciful Not to Tell Us Everything:
“Can you imagine how the disciples might have felt if the Lord had explained to them that he would not assume his earthly reign for another 2,000-plus years, during which the Church would gradually and with great struggle and sacrifice spread around the world? 2,000 years?God is merciful not to tell us everything. He tells us enough to sustain us if we trust him. But often it does not feel like enough. We really think we would like to know more.
- It’s not a biblical article, but “What Multitasking Does to Our Brains” is helpful — and so is the solution.
- Sherry Allchin addresses “5 Critical Steps If Your Child Is Hooked on Porn.”
The goal is to develop control in seven areas of life that will build moral purity into the lifestyle.…Thought Control, Eye Control, Body Control, Companion Control, Circumstance Control, Influence Control, Focus Control.
- Mary Kassian explains “Complementarianism for Dummies.”
Who we are as male and female is ultimately not about us. It’s about testifying to the story of Jesus. We do not get to dictate what manhood and womanhood are all about. Our Creator does. That’s the basis of complementarianism.…A complementarian is a person who believes that God created male and female to reflect complementary truths about Jesus.
- Sovereign Grace is selling much of their music for $5 or less, and giving away many of their sermon and conferences series.
- John Piper talks about the effect of aging on sanctification: